Friday, November 22, 2013


Polkadot Prints Christmas Card Sale
I'm so excited to open the shop again! You'll notice a few new Christmas designs, just in time for holiday season!

Photo cards, a cookie swap Christmas party, advent calendar and a fun photo tag if you're a lover of baking gifts. (I think I might be using these myself this year!)
All card designs are printed on luxe matte card stock and shipped right to your door complete with envelopes, making this 'silly season' a little less silly - too easy!

Enter MERRY20 at the checkout to receive 20% off your entire order. Code is valid until the end of the month.

Take a look at the entire holiday collection here. Happy Weekend!

// Design copyright Polkadot prints, photo copyright to Voice Photography


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )