Friday, November 22, 2013

POLKADOT PRINTS CHRISTMAS CARD SALE

Polkadot Prints Christmas Card Sale
I'm so excited to open the shop again! You'll notice a few new Christmas designs, just in time for holiday season!

Photo cards, a cookie swap Christmas party, advent calendar and a fun photo tag if you're a lover of baking gifts. (I think I might be using these myself this year!)
All card designs are printed on luxe matte card stock and shipped right to your door complete with envelopes, making this 'silly season' a little less silly - too easy!

Enter MERRY20 at the checkout to receive 20% off your entire order. Code is valid until the end of the month.

Take a look at the entire holiday collection here. Happy Weekend!


// Design copyright Polkadot prints, photo copyright to Voice Photography

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )