Monday, November 25, 2013

I HEART THE GOLD COAST

I heart the Gold Coast | by Polkadot Prints We finally made it to the beach on the weekend! Oh my word, there is something so refreshing and majestic about it, I loved it!

Only since living in a land-locked province of Canada, did I realise how much I took for granted our living within an hour of some of the worlds most amazing beaches. The kids had a fantastic time frolicking about in the waves & got sand every.where.

I'm vowing to appreciate these pristine sands & clear waters a lot more this summer! They really are pretty spectacular. Do you live close to a tourist attraction, or beautiful part of the world that you tend to take for granted?

:: Don't miss out on the 20% discount on all items in my shop this week. Use code MERRY20 at checkout.
I heart the Gold Coast | by Polkadot Prints I heart the Gold Coast | by Polkadot Prints I heart the Gold Coast | by Polkadot Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )