Monday, February 9, 2015

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGN :: BEAUTY PRODUCTS PACKAGING

Living Hope Sustainability Projects for Ugandan women - Shea Butter Packaging
Last week I shared a freelance graphic design project I did for Watoto. Today I'm sharing a packaging design project I worked on for them. It was for Living Hope, an arm of Watoto that rescues women from widowed, in poverty, robbed of dignity, and gives them hope, empowerment & meaningful employment.

The women in Uganda have started farming Shea nuts and are making their own Shea butter - 100% pure mind you! But they needed to get it out of Gulu and into the world. So they are in the process of creating their own beauty line. First product off the rank was the pure Shea body butter. I was asked to design the labels for the tins of shea.

They have a strict Living Hope branding and also there are many restrictions on labelling within the beauty industry, so it was something different design style for me but a good challenge. Also because it is going to be sold globally with the Watoto children's Choir, it had to be translated into a number of different languages, with country specific information, liaising with each countries printers etc. A mammoth task and real team effort! Living Hope Sustainability Projects for Ugandan women - Shea Butter Packaging Living Hope Sustainability Projects for Ugandan women - Shea Butter Packaging
I am available to freelance for you too! If you need graphic design work from logo's, packaging to brochures, flyers & annual reports, please don't hesitate to send me an email! 

7 comments:


  1. http://get-mcsa-mcse-training-indore.blogspot.in/ ......Nice Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you've got a great package design, I wish I could do the same. I am now applying a course online at Graphic Arts Pacckage. I love art and I want to develop my skill in designing and design my own product packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many business owners don't realize that having a custom designed corporate identity package is very important. Some may even be asking what is a corporate identity package. See more identity package

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    mcse training london

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )