Monday, November 23, 2015

LEO THE LION BOY BIRTHDAY INVITATION



I designed these Leo the Lion birthday invitations for a special little guy a few months back. I think it's kind of fun they went with the whole "Leo the Lion" theme and embraced it whole heartedly. Leo's mum is a friend of mine and she had a pretty solid idea of how she wanted them to look which makes my job a whole lot easier in many ways. Also they planned for no gifts, so they wrote a little blurb on the back as an alternative for guests to donate to a charity gift catalogue if they preferred. I really love that idea for small children when they truly don't need too much in the way of toys. Don't you?
I think this mangey guy turned out pretty cute in the end!

Contact Jordan(at)polkadotprints.com.au for personalised or custom designed stationery. 

3 comments:

  1. If you’re after the best of the best in business cards, then try MePrint’s print business cards. These 420gsm business cards are super-thick and scream ‘quality’. They even come in gloss and matt finishing options so you to jazz things up even more.
    • Delivery timeframe: Two business days
    • Size: 90mm x 55mm
    • Accepted file types: PDF, EPS, AI, JPG (300dpi)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )