Thursday, April 16, 2015


Peppa Pig Party Peppa Pig Party Peppa Pig Party
I designed this Peppa Pig themed stationery for Ellie's 3rd birthday earlier this year. Like many girls, she is a huge fan of peppa and her muddy puddle jumping family! She'd been requesting a Peppa Pig cake for quite a while. : )

Here are links for the Peppa Pig invitation, sticker, mug, paper plate, swing tag, gumboot button, birthday badge (she LOVED wearing this for her birthday dinner!).

I'm really excited to start sharing some stationery collections and party supplies I've been designing for Zazzle. From stationery, stickers, swing tags, paper plates, badges, I have designed matching collections for popular party themes and they are personalised and printed for you, then conveniently shipped to your door.

Peppa Pig Party Collection


  1. My daughter is obsessed with Peppa Pig (and little brother George too), and since she has her 4th birthday coming out, I'm so glad I found this site. She is going to love her party.

  2. Thanks for your comment Valerie! I'm sure it will be a great party. Would love to see pics if you use our Polkadot Prints stationery : )

  3. Very refreshing concept for kids. They will like it too much. My little sis love your design for this Peppa Pig themed stationery. :)

  4. Hello Jordan
    Really your are a great designer I like your work it's good handy. Thanks for sharing with us.

    clipping path service
    clipping path
    color correctoin service

  5. Hello I am planning a Peppa Pig theme party for my 4 year Old. I just wanted to know if any of the things on the website are available to purchase.


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )