Friday, January 22, 2010

Pinwheel Party Dessert Buffet



I have been a fan of Amy Atlas’ striking dessert buffets for a while. You can see some of her work on her website gallery here or follow her blog. She has done dessert tables for Martha Stewart & Oprah and featured in many wedding & home design magazines, and she provides a whole deal of inspiration for many people in the party and event world!

I had a big smile, when yesterday I came across this fun pinwheel dessert buffet at The TomKat Studio. It was created by Sharnel from My Loves – My Life for her son’s 4th birthday party all the way from over here in Brisbane Australia! I love, love love these colours together for a boy. (I was actually in Target this week and saw some boys undies in these colours and thought they would be a good base to an invitation design – the source of inspiration sometimes!!). 
She has gone to great detail and created a well designed layout with matching stationery. Hope you enjoy the look and get all inspired like me.

There is an Australian Amy Atlas on the loose, folks - It’s good news for all the Aussie party lovers out there!!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to blog this soon too! Don't you love it and everything Amy Atlas does! You will have to do a desert bar for your sister's baby shower for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my son's party. I really love your blog, just discovered it via TomKat. The ice cream party is just too gorgeous! I'll be back to look at ever post ever soon,
    x

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )