Sunday, January 24, 2010

Woodland Critters Baby Shower


I am currently designing a theme and invitation for my sister's baby shower - It's her first baby and I just can't wait to meet this little person...find out if it's a boy or a girl, who he/she will look like, to hold a little tiny baby once again! It's gonna be fun! 
So I've been on the prowl looking for a little inspiration.
How cute is this Woodland Critter baby shower held for Traci from 45wall design. I love how it's not the traditional blue, pinks or neutral. So friendly and whimsical. And all those little critters were handmade by Traci's friends! Wow!


Image source 45wall design & Wendy

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable shower! I love all of the little creatures! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great theme! I have never seen that done before!

    Kim
    http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )