Sunday, January 24, 2010

Woodland Critters Baby Shower

I am currently designing a theme and invitation for my sister's baby shower - It's her first baby and I just can't wait to meet this little person...find out if it's a boy or a girl, who he/she will look like, to hold a little tiny baby once again! It's gonna be fun! 
So I've been on the prowl looking for a little inspiration.
How cute is this Woodland Critter baby shower held for Traci from 45wall design. I love how it's not the traditional blue, pinks or neutral. So friendly and whimsical. And all those little critters were handmade by Traci's friends! Wow!

Image source 45wall design & Wendy


  1. What an adorable shower! I love all of the little creatures! Too cute!

  2. What a great theme! I have never seen that done before!



So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )