Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Rocky Road free Gift Tag & Recipe | by Polkadot Prints for Sweet Style Rocky Road free Gift Tag & Recipe | by Polkadot Prints for Sweet Style photo
I'm just catching up from a super long weekend over here. Both Friday & Monday off school has been a bonus. It's so much more relaxing in the mornings and I feel I can just breathe easier throughout the day. Ahhhh...

I don't know if you follow Leanne of Sweet Style? But if not...get on over there! She is one the original Aussie party bloggers I 'met' back when I started blogging and getting into the party scene. I have the utmost respect for Leanne. Many have come and gone, but she has been true to herself, and been committed to seeing her shop grow & change with her. And in addition, more recently, she has bloomed into this amazingly talented photographer! I love her bright and clean style.

I have started contributing to her blog in the diy/design area and I had my first feature last week. Head on over to read why the Rocky Road, and get a free printable gift tag!

Oh I want some of that right now...:)

Happy Monday friends!

All Images// by Leanne from Sweet Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )