Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HONEY & GOLD POZIBLE CAMPAIGN UPDATE

Honey & Gold Pozible campaign
I woke up this morning and saw that the crowd-funding campaign for Honey & Gold had gone over the $3,000 mark. Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone who has pledged. Seriously, I am so excited over here!
I am getting more and more confident that this dream will actually become a reality. Amazing. There are only three more days to make a pledge, so I hope you will head on over and be part of this 'heart project' of mine.

If you're catching up on this and want to know what it's all about, you can read the story here.

Thank you friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )