Thursday, July 11, 2013

NAUTICAL BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Nautical Birth Announcement | Polkadot Prints photo 130624_NauticalBirthAnnouncement1_zpsf4a7ba73.png

I recently designed this nautical birth announcement for some friends who had a little boy. They nearly didn't get birth announcments done because they didn't want them to be too feminine. I considered it a success when this little guys dad was won over!
You might not be able to see in the photos, but I printed these on a really lush matte card stock. And I have now added printing as an add-on option for any of my designs. It's been so inspiring to get back to my graphic design & printing roots!

I have add this nautical design as well as a shield design in my shop. I hope to add some more birth announcement designs as time allows. 

A huge thanks to Danielle for allowing me to share her little man with you all xo

Nautical Birth Announcement | Polkadot Prints photo 130624_NauticalBirthAnnouncement3_zps0f6b5e47.png Nautical Birth Announcement | Polkadot Prints photo 130624_NauticalBirthAnnouncement2_zps4d360b55.png Nautical Birth Announcement | Polkadot Prints photo 130624_NauticalBirthAnnouncement4_zps6ed672f2.png

2 comments:

  1. Microsoft Project 2010 Download lets you quickly zoom the timephased part of a view using a zoom slider in the status bar. Simply move the slider to the right to move zoom in (show shorter time intervals, such as days or hours) on your schedule and to the left to zoom out (show longer intervals, such as weeks or months). The zoom slider works in the Gantt Chart, network diagram, and calendar views, as well as in all graph views.
    Whether you are creating a diagram from scratch or modifying an existing one, Acrobat 9 Download helps you add and align shapes easily and accurately, with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, enhanced dynamic grid, page Auto Size, and automatic alignment and layout adjustment.
    Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Download is the complete PDF solution for business and technical professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso trabajo! Una hermosura.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )