Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SHOP NEWS!...NO KNOCK-OFF DESIGNS HERE!

Premium Printables | by www.polkadotprints.com.au
Thanks to those of you who have made enquiries or orders recently. It's because of some feedback and requests that I've decided that, for now at least, I'll go back to selling printables. I'll re-evaluate again in the new year, so for now...it's premium printables in the shop! Good news for all my loyal overseas folks.

You won't find these designs anywhere else. They're all original. No knock-off's. Designed by me, a professional graphic designer, using professional programs, fonts and techniques. No publisher or Word set ups here! All designs still come personalised with your details and complete with printing instructions. So it's super easy to get great looking stationery. And I'm always on the other end of an email if you have any questions.

So...let's get these parties started with some premium party printables! And what better place to start than an invititation...

Image // Printable Geometric Treat Box



Invitations - http://www.etsy.com/shop/PolkadotPrintsStudio?section_id=12356210

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )