Wednesday, November 21, 2012

C'MON AUSSIE, C'MON!

Photobucket
I'm signing off a little early to get ready for a trip back home to Australia for my little bro's wedding. I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks, celebrating, long days of nothing, catching up with family & friends, eating some of my fave foods, and enjoying beaches and weather like this I hope!

I did have a new project to share, but that will have to wait until I get back. Things to do, bags to pack, travel packs to make!

I'm sure I'll still be sharing the instagram love @polkadotprints so follow along if you like!

Till my return...enjoy!
Jordan xo

2 comments:

  1. well what i can say about this article that it is written in a great manner i really admire
    your writing style, hope you may keep posting these kind of interesting posts.
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )