Friday, August 3, 2012

ELEVATION CD ARTWORK :: 96FIVE FAMILY RADIO

Talking with a friend yesterday, I was reminded of this Elevation CD artwork I designed for 96five radio station in Brisbane at the end of last year. I thought I should post it before it gets superseded by this years version!
It was my last job before finishing up my freelance work in Australia. I liked the neon colours + high school sketches. It was such a fun project and for a good cause too. Win!
Photobucket Elevation CD 96five Elevation CD 96five Elevation CD 96five
Images :: Polkadot Prints 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )