Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WOMEN'S BUSINESS TREAT BOX

For Saturday's "Women's Business" Christmas party. I contributed a little something to the goodie bag (it was bursting with goodness!).
Photobucket Photobucket
I used my Snowflake Christmas collection to wrap a chocolate bar, write a little discount card and even included a few cupcake toppers ready to go! I think it turned out really cute.
Photobucket Photobucket
P.S. Both the "Silent Night" & "Snowflake" Christmas collections are 25% off for this week only! Get in quick early birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )