When Melanie from Mermade Designs sent me these photos of her son's Magical Garden Party, I knew I had to show you.
She used the Down in the Garden printable collection and really made it her own.
Grass table top, check. Moss, check. Cute toadstools and trees, check!
Melanie and her mum made all the food (including my family's favourite Jelly Slice!) She also made lots of the decorations like the bunting and the trees above the food table.
To see more photos and read more about Max's birthday take a look at Melanie's blog. Thanks for sharing Melanie!
I love seeing customers parties, if you would like to share your families celebrations, feel free to email me some photos and details!
1. Invitation and paper goods - Polkadot Prints
2. Terranium Apothocary Jar, Mini bottles & Lollipops - Little Big company
3. Flocked deer inside terranium - P is for Party
4. Cupcake wrappers - Occasion by design
5. Glass domed cupcake stand, bamboo tongs & mini apothecary jars - Sharnel Dollar Designs
6. Timber tree's above table - Mermade Designs