Friday, April 15, 2011

EASTER :: CHOC POP CENTERPIECE

Photobucket
Pop on your apron as today's project will get you and the kids in the kitchen for a fun holiday activity. A bit of chocolate later, you will have a fun table centerpiece that tastes as good as it looks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Full tutorial, supply list and egg template available here:
Photobucket

I went with the colour scheme of my Easter Printables, but you can choose whatever colour you like - Milk or Dark chocolate with white decorations, or use white chocolate and colour a rainbow. Even stick on little cachous or lollies. Yum!
Photobucket
If you start now, you could grow your own wheatgrass in time for the Easter weekend. Or why not wrap the choc pops in cellophane and attach with an Easter gift tag and hand out to friends... Any other ways to give these as gifts?
Photobucket
Send me a pic if you've used the Easter printables or these choc eggs at your place, I'd love to see!

{I did something similar for Levi's party. Templates and freebies & Easter Printables are all available via my website.}

6 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Jordan and yummy no doubt!! love the colours you chose. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! There's something about easter eggs and grass together.......although i'm thinking easter egg shaped cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, pastel colours and grass seem to be synonymous with Easter I think! :)
    Courtney - great idea with the cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this so much Jordan. Thanks for sharing it with me. I'll put a link up on my fb page tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )