Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SHAR'S SWIM & SODA PARTY :: CUSTOMER PARTY

I have had quite the flurry of custom party stationery orders lately. It's been fun. The wave seems to have subsided a little, and now the fun part of seeing how all your parties came together are coming into my inbox.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tash wanted a retro style 'Swim and Soda' party for her daughter, with ice cream, 'soda's' and lots of summer splashing! I designed this 'retro' inspired invite, buffet labels, thank you tags and even sunscreen bottle label for her.
She created an authentic surf/beach atmosphere on the day, complete with heaps of sand and their personal life guards! Her daughter has some allergies, so I loved how she made scrumptious things the birthday girl and everyone else can enjoy too!

Tash is an old friend I haven't seen face to face in a long time (so, thank you Facebook!). She puts in a lot of detail and effort into making family life sweet for her children and husband, and is always creating little celebrations amongst the everyday. Love your work Tash!


You can find more customer inpiration via my Facebook page. Custom design is available via my store.

4 comments:

  1. your designs are so impressive ! how exactly do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am a graphic designer so I use a few different design programs and few things I learned at uni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you designed for this party, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. birthday party shop near me

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )