Friday, March 25, 2011


Here's a little taste of one of the new designs that will be hitting my store shortly. A classy one for the ladies. What do you think? There will be matching accessories too!
I've been involved in some great publications and DIY projects lately. I'm hoping I can start sharing them next week. And Easter printables...done! Will be in store next week's all happening around this place. Too much going on I get paralysed not knowing where to start sometimes! Anyone have that feeling?

Well, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. What are you up to?
Here are some fun things from around this blog/web world of late. 
:: Hear, hear, love this reminder that blogs are simply ONE facet of life
:: Another easy DIY party decoration 
:: I want these in my pool 
:: You up for this cupcake craze?

P.S. Have you heard of Pinterest? I'ts a fabulous way to store and categorise all those eye candy images you see around the place. I have started my mood boards and you can find and follow them here.


  1. Look great, I think these could be quite unisex!


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )