Friday, March 18, 2011

FOR JAPAN WITH LOVE

I'm joining in the For Japan with Love day of silence in blog world today, in respect for our Japanese neighbours. Such a devestating tragedy. It's hard to even comprehend. Our world is messed up sometimes. I look around at the recent natural disasters, and it does fill you a little with despair. There are the 'why's'. We don't have answers. But we know this world is not the end. There is hope. This video bought a tear to my eye...
Japan, Sending you love and any help I can give. xo

Fellow Australian's you can also give to Red Cross & Worldvision who are collecting for the disaster fund.
Much love, Jordan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )