Monday, March 28, 2011

HANGING FLOWER JARS :: DIY

I design with Twine.  You know that cute bright twisted string used on anything from baked goods, to cards, wrapping, craft projects....? I am a big fan and I'm lucky to be part of the The Twinery's design team.
...................................................................
My March contribution is hanging jars filled with romantic flowers. So easy. Find out more on the Twinery Blog today.... 
Photobucket
These hanging jars were from my sister's wedding (will post more photos one of these days!). They lined the entrance and also the area where they had their ceremony. I love the idea and happily provided the Cappucino twine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )