Thursday, February 3, 2011

My sister got married!

That's right, my sister got married on Tuesday! (You may remember the invitation I designed for them, which was inspired by this.)

The day was so amazingly different. I loved the whole vibe, the attention to detail, the fun and relaxed atmosphere with great food (she married a chef!), family and friends.
From swinging jars of romantic flowers, to parasols and lemon hooped wall hangings. Intimate and meaningful ceremony to icy cold drinks bar, gourmet food served on one long dining table finished by a sweet ice cream bar and dip in the pool. It was divine!

Maddie from Etta Photography captured their day perfectly. I'll leave you with some of her gorgeous images...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Image source Etta Photography)
I just want to keep looking at these photos over and over! I can't wait to see more!

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a beautiful wedding. So many amazing details and the photography is gorgeous. No wonder you can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wedding! Really LOVE these photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. it all looks stunning. love all the decor bits. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Contgrats from Team Grace :-) LOVE the photos so far - can't wait to see more! Did you do the tower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! Yes, Ros, it was a garden 'thing' that I tied strips of fabric that matched the wall hangings to! :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )