Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cooper's Farmyard 1st Birthday :: REAL PARTY

Today's party comes from Marnie, who I met at the Boutique markets earlier this year. She used my 'Billy' printable range in a red colourway for her son Cooper's Farmyard 1st birthday party last weekend. I love the vintage feel. And how cute is all that red gingham...and those favours!!
Coopers1stBDay
Coopers1stBDay2
Coopers1stBDay4
Complete with farmyard animals!
Coopers1stBDay5
Coopers1stBDay3
And what a gorgeous cake. This is one of my favourite parts. Marnie, you put together a party to remember for Cooper, I'm so glad everyone had a great time! And thank you for sharing this special day with us!

Farmyard "Billy" printables are available in my shop - Invitations, Party Dots, buffet labels, thank you tags, and garland tags. (Available in your choice of colourway).


Thanks to: 
Photography - Vicky Wall from Travelling Photographers
Invitations & Paper goods - Polkadot Prints "Billy" range
Egg carton favour idea via here
Drink Dispensers - These were a find at a friends garage sale. (what a perfect find!)
Cake stands - Sharnel Dollar Designs
Stripey Straws - Mon Tresor

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marnie! It was a beautiful party.

    Jordan, the little link to my website you put in there is wrong. There shouldn't be a .au on there. It's just www.TravellingPhotographers.com

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what was in the egg carton goodie bag (cute idea BTW)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini cake bunting! And the egg cartons are the cutest! Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable theme~ and I just love the cake bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! Simple cakes just as good as fancy ones in my humble opinion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love the egg carton party favors. I'm totally inspired. You always have the cutest printables:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ficou linda a festa! E obrigada pela referência a festa que fiz!
    Bj
    Ju

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )