Monday, August 23, 2010

NEW DESIGN :: Farmyard Theme Printables

FarmyardPrintables_PolkadotPrints
Happy Monday everyone! In all my prep for our 2yr olds' party this weekend, I didn't get a chance to post this last week. So without further ado, I give you 'Billy'. These farmyard themed printables are now available online. A perfect gender neutral party option with changeable farmer for a boy or girl. And how cute are those animals?!
BP030_Mackenzie_CompleteSet
This farmyard theme is now available for purchase in my online store. And includes invitation, party dots, party labels, straw & thank you tags with other elements & colourways available.


Here are some inspiring parties that fit with the farmyard theme: 
Barnyard 1st Birthday
Bear's 3rd Birthday
Down on the farm
Ben's Farm Party

And I hope to have photos from Levi's party up in the next day or so, so don't wander too far! :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the colors; I'm definately going to keep this in mind for a future post. Wish I had this for our own party; thanks for the shout out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic! Love the milk bottle favours too. You're right it is a perfect non-gender specific theme. Thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )