Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Tree Table Styling



For the past few years, I have had an Easter tree. It's a great way to bring some fun and bright colours to your Easter table each year, and why let Christmas trees have all the fun!
I have been growing my wheatgrass base for the past couple of weeks (after my failed attempt at the ice cream party, I finally worked it out!). 

So yesterday I had a chance to put it together with some new decorations. These I have bought at Bed Bath & Table over the past couple of years. 
It' a little 'egg heavy', I may need to replace these and find a thicker branch! And while I'm thinking of Easter...I need to replenish my stockpile of chocolate hot cross buns too!

What traditions happen at your place at this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )