Friday, March 26, 2010


The countdown to Easter is definately on! To help you celebrate this holiday at your place, I have designed a range of Easter Gift pillows and Polkadot Party Dots you can use to put some colour into your Easter weekend! Use the gift pillows for workmates, friends & neighbours. And the party dots are great for gift tags, cupcake toppers and table decorations. 
This is a printable file, so you can print as many as you like at home or through your favourite printer! There are two designs sets - stripes & blossoms, so something for everyone!

This Easter printable is now available in my store 
or on Etsy if you prefer. 


  1. Very cute! Can't believe how fast Easter came up this year!

    Kim @
    party inspiration

  2. Hi Jordan, Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment. I follow your blog (as you can see from my blog roll) and it is so exciting to get a comment from someone that you look up to in the party world. Love the new website too - can't wait to continue watching your creations.

  3. Hi again - have added my email address to my blog - I am going to do an blog overhaul in the coming weeks! Hope you are having a great weekend. Leanne x


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )