Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Colour Career Counselor

Here's a little bit of fun for you! Take this Colour test and it will tell you what career your suited to based on what colours you are drawn to! I came up as 'organiser' & then designer. Cripes, you should see my work desk! So I did it again and picked different colours and got Designer with suggested careers such as interior, commercial or floral designer...that's better! :)
Give it a go and tell me what you think.. 
I discovered this via via How About Orange and Jessica mentioned it doesn't work in Safari, so try Firefox or Explorer.



1 comments:

  1. Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )