Monday, March 1, 2010

Feature Print – ‘Archie' & Circus Party Theme

Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls - Welcome to Archie's Party!
This invitation and accessories are my latest design. I didn't design it for anything in particular, just was thinking generic invitations for little people parties. 
I would love to have a little boy party on the horizon to practice some ideas I have for making this invitation into a complete event. 
How cute would a tin party favour be?
Or popcorn boxes
Or you could even play a little game of noughts & crosses at the table while the guests wait for food!

Contact me for orders for this invitation & accessories, and don't forget to come back later this week as I post a bit about the creative process behind this design...

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are awesome! Wish I could host a circus party. They look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great too! What sort of circle cutter do you use? I bought a fiskars one recently and am not real happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister just sent me the link to your site and this caught my eye because my son's name is Archie! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I place an order? I am fro Brazil and would like to make some custmised items for my babyboy first birthday. I loved the theme and the colours! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Danubia! You can purchase through my store - www.polkadotprints.com.au and your printables will be emailed to you any where in teh world! Look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )