Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Going on Safari for a 1st Birthday…


(Safari themed invite & announcement)

This Safari theme is a personal favourite of mine. I originally designed this 1st birthday invite based on a photo book I designed for my little guy’s first birthday. It was to be a memento of his first year of life (he’s now 16mths old and I’m still working on it!! – one day!)

 (My little guy - look at that cute chubby hand! Photo: Voice Photography)

We discovered we were pregnant with him just prior to returning to Australia after a 12mth stint in Uganda. African animals and themes have seemed to just come naturally when I design for him!

I have now expanded this Safari theme range to include the birth announcement you see, and of course – matching ‘polkadot party dots’. Pics on the website to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )