Thursday, December 10, 2009

Photo Shoot & Styling



(Stars & Stripes birth announcement & birthday party invite 
with "polkadot party dots" for cupcakes and favour tags)

As I mentioned, my website is about to get a big facelift. It has had a ‘online store coming soon’ sign on it for far too long. And it’s now time to get it all happening so you can purchase your goodies online, 24/7!

It’s a big job - bigger than I first anticipated. My October deadline came and went, but now the goal of having it up and running by the New Year, seems it may be a reality.

Last weekend, I had a little photo shoot of the sample prints that will be featured throughout the site.




(Kitchen Tea invite with with "polkadot party dots" for favour tags)


Just thought you might like a sneak peek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )