Friday, July 25, 2014

MOVING HOUSE + HAPPY WEEKEND

The Design Chaser Gallery Wall Home Inspiration
As we continue to unpack and set up home, I'm constantly thinking about the end goal of each room. What I want it to look like, how it needs to function. Biggest on my list is the lounge room. At the moment we have grey couches...on tiles...in winter...it's cold and not overly inviting. I'm inspired by this living space I've had on my Pinterest board for a while. Neutral but interesting. I like the gallery wall & clean lines. I'm drawn to these colours I've pinned too. We need something on the floor to start off I think though, so I might just start the rug quest this weekend. Wish me luck!

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to my pozible campaign. The funds raised so far are almost a quarter of the target amount...in just two days! Blown away. Obviously there are still 28 days to go, but there's no time like the presence to pledge and make this dream become a reality. Yay, it's happening! :)

Have a great weekend x


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful, i love how it looks so perfect! I'm a new blogger and would love if you could take a few minutes out of your day to check it out as it would me the world! Thank you very much :) smuur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .we expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )