Wednesday, July 23, 2014

HONEY & GOLD POZIBLE CAMPAIGN

Gold Wall Art Pozible campaign by Polkadot Prints
After our big move over the weekend, we have unintentionally had 'media fast' at our place this week. No internet and really poor phone coverage (meh!). But hooray, the internet is on and just in time. Because...

Today I launch a really personal project of mine called Honey & Gold, and I'm really excited to share it with you! The whole vision & dream started last year in Canada, but it was only after my sister passed away earlier this year, that I really felt it was something I had to do.

I feel like I want to get it off the ground and happening asap so I have started a Pozible crowdfunding campaign.

Have you heard of crowd funding before? It's pretty much where you get a crowd of people to fund something (funny about that!) : ) Anyway, I think it's kind of exciting to be a part of other peoples dreams, And I'm hoping you'll be a part of mine.

Last year I helped Tanya from Tickle the Imagination, turn her digital magazine into a special printed version. I only gave $50 bucks, but its funny how now with each new edition she prints, there is this little bit of happiness I get feeling a part of seeing her vision become a reality.

I hope you'll head over to Pozible & make a pledge. And don't forget to check out the different level rewards you get in return!

From a nervously excited Jordan :)
 Honey & Gold wall art

5 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )