Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BAKED GOODS CHRISTMAS SWING TAG

 Christmas Card Swing Tag for baked goods | by Polkadot Prints
This swing tag design is probably my favourite from my new Christmas collection. They make me want to bake up a storm and add these cards for a dual Christmas greeting / gift tag. Don't you think they'd be cute?

These and the rest of the holiday collection are on sale in my shop at the moment. Enter MERRY20 at the checkout to receive 20% off your entire order. Offer valid till the end of the month

Take a look at the entire holiday collection here.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan. These gift tags are so lovely. Christmas baking would have to be one of my favourite parts of this time of year. I've just been catching up on some of your posts and found out two exciting things....you've moved back to Brisbane and you're having another baby. Yay and congratulations! Maybe I'll see you at a market one day! Have a lovely week. Melinda x

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )