Thursday, March 7, 2013

LOGO & BRANDING SALE

 photo PPBrandingSaleMAR13_zps22594774.jpg


Good News! I have a few spots open for logo & branding in March & April.

If you're a sole trader, or small to medium sized business, and are looking for a fresh look or starting a new endeavour or project that needs an identity, this is the bundle for you! It includes a logo design (with 2-3 concepts to work from), an Etsy or Blog banner, Facebook cover image, & Business card design. A great package to get your business and brand off the ground!

Email me - jordan{at}polkadotprints.com.au for a questionaire to get things started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )