Friday, August 17, 2012

PRINCESS PARTY & AMAZING RUFFLE CAKE

Polkadot Prints Princess Printables, Princess party based on Polkadot Prints Printable princess collection Polkadot Prints Princess Printables, Princess party based on Polkadot Prints Printable princess collection
Wowsers! This is what being a little girl is all about! Dress ups, frills and faraway kingdoms. Linda from Bubble & Sweet sent me these photos of her daughters recent 8th birthday party using my Princess printable collection. Linda is amazing and bakes everything herself. Who's craving  a big slice of that delicious looking cake?
Thanks so much for sharing Linda and for using my designs for Lilli's birthday. So grateful!

Linda has provided gorgeous cookies for many of my events & photo shoots in the past (check out this & this), and you might remember another of her daughters parties - with the infamous dress-up cookies? My fave collaboration we did together was this beach party. And please head to her blog and check out that beautiful cake in more detail! Yumm-o!

For more princess inspiration take a look at this party.

Princess collection personalised & available for your own event here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is amazing, what a super talented Mum. I would have loved this party when I was a little girl, just divine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Lillis party, your printables were a perfect match Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know @utterly Organised. Any girls dream I think!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )