Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WILLIAMS LAKE STAMPEDE

We had a wonderful long weekend with a bunch of family here at the lodge. Quad bikes, fishing, lots of food and our first Canada day in Canada.
On Saturday, we went to the Williams Lake stampede. The second biggest rodeo in Canada apparently. Bucking bronco's, mountain races, lasoo-ing, rodeo clown and bull riding. It was a whole lot of country fun!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Images // Polkadot Prints

1 comments:

  1. I must admit, I love a good rodeo! I'll always be an Aussie country girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )