Thursday, July 5, 2012

SHOP NEWS :: ANTIQUE FLORAL STATIONERY

I'm really excited for this new collection of party stationery I've just added to my shop. You might remember seeing it in action on these DIY gift bags.

The standard of what I put in my shop has to pass the "would I use it myself?" bench mark, and this Antique Floral design passes with flying colors! I think they're perfect for a birthday, kitchen tea, bridal or baby shower... I'm looking forward to seeing what events you use these designs for! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I originally designed this for a friend in Australia as a parting gift, so that her next birthday without me physically there would still have a little bit of me in it.
I printed all the items out and put together a party pack for her. (Anything packaged in a box looks more appealing to me!) Photobucket
Have you ever sent a friend a party in a box for a celebration of some kind? Graduation, shower, birthday, anniversary...wouldnt it be fun to open that box and know someone was thinking of you? Its something I'd really like to make more time and do more often!

 Find this new collection for you or a friend in the shop!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan,

    This new collection is just DIVINE!! Perfect for a kitchen tea/high tea party too.

    Have a good day.

    Allison
    http://utterlyorganised.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love them Jordan, such a pretty theme...yikes I will be sending those out in 6 months - ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh would be beautiful for a high tea Allison!

    Ros..40? no way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really the great one .....i appreciate......nice collection

    Antique shops

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )