Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FARMYARD MILK BOTTLE :: PARTY DOT USES

Photobucket
Thanks for your lovely words of encouragement about Friday's post. I feel a lot more honest having shared that with you, and am so glad I invited you to join me on my journey as I make this place feel like home!

Anyway, here's a little something pretty to inspire - thinking outside the box of using a party dot as a cupcake topper, I used this dot for a label on a milk bottle. Perfect for a farmyard, or outdoors style party!

And there's still 20% off in my shop for the rest of this week with code "CANADA20".

Image // Naomi V Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )