Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LEST WE FORGET

Photobucket Photobucket
It's ANZAC day in Australia on Wednesday. Are you a regular at the dawn services? We normally have a BBQ breakfast to start the day. Being miles apart this year, I don't think we'll make it!

But, I saw these free Poppy printables from Mooo to commemorate the day. They would be great for a place settings don't you think? You can see more creative ideas and download the set here.

Enjoy the public holiday and may we all take a moment to be thankful for those who fought for our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )