Friday, March 2, 2012

OWL ANNOUNCEMENT

I've just sent off Ellie's announcements for printing. I can't wait to get them back and send them out. She's now 6 weeks old so they're long overdue - Like a builder with a half renovated house, is a designers daughter without her own birth announcement!
Photobucket
While designing it though, it reminded me of this birth announcement I designed last year for a friends new baby. Owl's are still a happening theme and I love these sweet little guys sitting on their branch. And a newborn baby...even cuter!

I'm thinking I might make this design a new girl stationery collection for the shop in the coming months. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )