Thursday, March 1, 2012

STYLISH FEEDING COVER

Photobucket
Sometimes I think just because you have children, people assume you like bright, loud primary colours...everywhere! I'm not against colour, but when looking for a stylish feeding cover I came up empty (or my bank account would have been!) So I decided to make my own.

I bought the fabric from Spotlight, followed this tutorial, and within about an hour, I kid you not, I had my own muffin-top-hiding nursing cover. I added my own little ribbon 'label' to the edge - adds a little something! I was impressed with how easy it ended up being after having the fabric sitting there for weeks. Why did I put it off? It's so handy, I'm loving it!

P.S. I truly would love your feedback on Etsy from yesterday's post - I think I'm about to jump over, but feeling a little nervous and would love to hear your experiences as both a seller and customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )