Thursday, August 11, 2011

OFFICE GARLAND DIY :: I DESIGN WITH TWINE

I design with Twine.  You know that cute bright twisted string used on anything from baked goods, to cards, wrapping, craft projects....? I am a big fan and I'm lucky to be part of the The Twinery's design team. This is my monthly contribution. Check out all the details, and other talented design ladies on the Twinery blog
......................................................
Photobucket
My magnetic 'job' board in my office was just a plain white, very task orientated place of orders, ideas and things to follow up on (or things that haven't yet been filed!) Pretty much paper stuck to bulldog clips. So, today I've got a little something to make your office or work space a little brighter with the help of some bright twine! 
Photobucket
The full tutorial is over on the Twinery Blog today. You can download the free printable in my freebies section of my website. It helps bring a little bit of sunshine even when doing paperwork!
Happy Garland making!

3 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )