Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Aussie, Aussie Aussie...



Oi, oi oi! Feeling a little bit patriotic fellow Australians? I really like this shoot for an Australia Day Barbie, seen in the latest edition of Wedding Style Guide. (Loving this magazine at the moment!) It's a perfect colour palette for 4th of July for those of you in northern hemisphere too!
It's just a week away, I can't believe it! What do you do to celebrate Australia day? If you're planning a get together, why not download their free invitations, signs and tags here

2 comments:

  1. I discovered this mag last month and totally love it too, this aussie day feature is so cool isnt it !

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )