Friday, December 17, 2010

DIY Gift Packaging

I like the idea of these sleeve gift boxes I found at Celebrations at Home. They look really easy to make.
DIY Cluster Box
At first I thought they were matchboxes. Alas they weren't but that did make me think - wouldn't they be really cute if you wrapped the sleeve of matchboxes and did something similar with a sticker or seal? Go the miniatures!
...........................................................
As so not to swamp you with multiple posts tonight, the winner from the Simply Christmas gift tag & twine giveaway was Comment #8. Congratulations Jo, your prize is on it's way! Thanks to all who entered and came and visited...I hope I will keep seeing you around! ...........................................................

Here are some other things from around the web for your regular Weekend Whiparound - 
:: Nothing says welcome like these
:: Dreaming of a white christmas
:: A great escape from the summer heat

3 comments:

  1. Yes they are super cute little boxes, they make the treats look even more special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... adorable little labelled match boxes... filled with a cute toy... or a wrapped lolly...or a special personalised message....cute!

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )