Monday, December 13, 2010

Aqua & Red Christmas

It's been a big weekend, and we're nearly all moved. I can now start to think about Christmas day and scour the internet for some ideas to make home look and feel all 'Christmassy'. These are my picks with my favourite aqua & red colour theme.
Photobucket
Love that this fits with the kind of Christmas weather we have in Australia...summery and bright.
(Image Hostess with the Mostess)
Photobucket
With a vintage flavour, this table has 'sugar high' written all over it!
(Image Inspired Events via Birthday Girl)
Photobucket
Satiny bows and cherry cups...simply lovely.
(Image Mon Tresor via Amy Atlas)
And we can't forget this inspiration.

Are you creative juices flowing? I know mine are. It's not too late to get your Christmas printables - they're still half price till Friday. I look forward to seeing what you create with yours!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful images and inspiration! thank you for including my dessert table, like you im loving red & aqua this year xx
    Have a great christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aqua and red combo~but my Holidays are all about aqua and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful work! What creativity.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )