Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet Treats

I love baking and actually find it quite therapeutic - one of those happy places I like to go often! Even just a quick browse at what I *could* bake is a little bit of happiness sometimes. This Sweet Treats cookbook published by Frankie, is a winner in relation to parties and events. All the recipes remind me of all the treats you find at school fete's. The couple of recipes I have baked (coconut ice & chocolate crackles), turned out fairly close to the pictures. So nice when that happens! I'm looking forward to making my own sherbet, stamping some personalised conversation hearts, and those cherry bites look so yummy! (There is even a recipe for your own musk sticks if you're really keen!)
You can find Sweet treats in the Frankie shop.

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )