Friday, May 14, 2010

Party Favour Friday :: Candied Apples


What a cute way to package up the ever-sticky candied apple! While it's moving into winter here in Australia, these are a great little favour for those of you heading into summer.

You could even do a 'make-your own' favour at your next party (I'm a big fan of these) with a "dipping station" of various coatings and nuts and lollies to cover your apples on a stick. Think caramel, ice magic, sherbet, crushed Tim Tams...mmmmmm. 
Oh, that is a actually a good idea...I think I'm on to something here! What kind of party would this apple station suit? An outdoor party? Carnival party? School fete? You know I am going to have to work that idea in somewhere soon!

Just poke a hole in the top of a transparent (or plain cardboard) box with party dots & ribbon for easy transport home!

Image GiversLog

2 comments:

  1. that is an excellent idea! I want to serve these at my wedding next fall!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )