Tuesday, April 6, 2010

INSPIRATION :: Pirate Party

I hope you all had a lovely long Easter weekend. Four days off in a row is bliss! They were full of food, church, family, & of course too much chocolate!!
I don't know about you, but sometimes the boys get left out a little in the party arena. They're often not so into all the frills and details that us mum's like to put into our little events. But I *know* deep down they do really like all the party attention...that's what I am telling myself as so far I only have a boy!
I am in the middle of working on some new print collections that lean more toward the male, so I was so delighted to come across this fun Pirate party created by Tania McCartney.  
Invitations
Good ol' pirate food! ah arrrrggg...
A true treasure hunt!
One great party, one clever lady! Have you seen any amazing boy parties lately? Post them on my Facebook fan page or leave a link below... 


Images Tania McCartney via Grace Designs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my party on your beautiful blog, Jordan! I'd love to link Levi's party to mine, too. Loving your work.

    Tania

    x

    PS: I have more boys parties on my blog, too...

    A sports party
    http://taniamccartney.blogspot.com/2009/10/parties-sporting-chance.html

    and

    Boys theme ideas

    http://taniamccartney.blogspot.com/2009/03/parties-boy-oh-boy-game-is-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. E6RY7FD7R7E7222 Y367221XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )