Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Real Life :: A Trip down memory lane...

It's been over two years since my husband and I lived and worked in Uganda. We met some amazing people and experienced some life-changing things while we were there, and it will always remain a significant time of our lives.
(a local shop opens up to the busy street)
We have some friends staying with us at the moment who are based in Canada but run a project in Uganda called HIPPO Africa
(a gorgeous young girl in the IDP camps of Gulu)
It's been fun to show them around our city and reminisce on the great & sometimes crazy times we shared in a developing country!
(How funny is this sign?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )