Friday, March 5, 2010

Food Feature - Milk & Cookies

There is just something so cute about 'Milk & Cookies'. For one, it seems so cute because here in Australia, we don't really call them cookies - they are biscuits. Which just doesn't have the same ring to it as 'cookie'! Cookies seem so cosy and full of love for some reason. 
I would love to have a 'cookie' favour one day for a party I do - and I'm talking big chunky Mrs Fields Choc Chip cookies! And of course they would have to be packaged beautifully! :)
And these awesome cookie & milk shots are from one of my favourite wedding events from JL Designs. How cool would it be to serve these up to your guests just as your guests are leaving your wedding reception before heading home to bed? A perfect end to an evening of celebration and dancing!

It's my birthday on Sunday, so I will be taking time out to celebrate all weekend long! 
...And fingers crossed I will have a store up and running next week!  Hope you have a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )