Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Salem & Jono’s Wedding - Part 2

This was their bridal coach!

Our big family - Brides siblings, parents & grandparents. (I'm in the aqua dress to the left of the bride!)

Thought you might enjoy some photos from the wedding. These are a few of the previews from the professional photographer & good friend, Luke from Voice Photography.

They are lovely photos & looks like they had a lot of fun taken throughout Old Petrie Town. I look at these photos and can’t believe that, that is my little sister!! Wow!!

Lookin' happy!


  1. i have to say these are gorgeous piks and her dress looks amazing on her


So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )